Saturday, February 22, 2014

Day 4: Your Dream Job

Here is your mission: *inserts highly detailed, highly secretive, mind-boggling James Bond-esque mission.
Do you accept?
Yes, sir!
You will be debriefed tomorrow morning, in my office, at 8:00.
*skip ahead to the next morning
You will be engaging in combat, heavy artillery, and a whole bunch of other adrenaline rushing, life threatening circumstances.
*le me boards a plane for Budapest, eagerly awaiting my covert spy operation
 
 
Ok, so that's probably not gonna happen. But, hey, a girl can dream! I think it would be so cool to be a spy for a day - I love hiding and secrets and all that spy stuff. When I was really little, my Dad would take me with him to the karate classes he taught, so I had a love of combat from early on. Maybe combat isn't the right word... hmm, I'll have to work on that. Oh! Speaking of hiding, I played manhunt a couple days ago with my youth group. I'd forgotten how much fun that game was - we were hiding in the woods, the parking lot, *cough the roof *cough! I think I'd enjoy being a spy, if it weren't for the constant looking over your shoulder, killing people, covering your tracks, all that jazz. You know, I think there should be a group of spy-wannabes who call each other up now and then to capture the pastor/set up a recovery mission - with paintball and walkie-talkies. Then, once everything's done, we could all go out for subs or something. Does anyone else get my point here? =D
 
*Day 4: Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to be a spy once to! XD I'm fully planning on being a writer now though (big leap, I know). Love your blog so far by the way! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you!! Sometimes I let my imagination run wild - I recently watched Phantom of the Opera and now wish I had a wide vocal range so I could perform in it! ;D

      Delete